Housing Loan Program in the Jerusalem Governorate
You can now own your dream home in Jerusalem through the housing loan program in the Jerusalem governorate.
- Existing or new customers of Jerusalem ID holders
- Financing up to 85% of the property value with a down payment of no less than 15% of the value.
- Financing for up to 15 years.
Customer Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be Jerusalem ID holders.
- Customers must be at least 22 years old and shall not be older than 60 when paying the last installment.
- Proof of income of the customer with acceptable supporting documents.
- Mortgaging the real estate in favor of the Al-Quds Bank company in Jerusalem, or have a real estate mortgage in the territories of the Palestinian Authority.
- A copy of recent real estate registration documents showing the plot number, basin and land area.
- A price quote showing the specifications of the property subject to financing and its price
- Real estate appraisal (number 2) of the property subject to financing from the bank's accredited appraisers in Jerusalem.