Our Savings Account is a personal deposit on-demand account, which complies with Islamic Sharia law and allows deposits and cash withdrawals. Yields are based on the Account’s average daily balance and allows Account holders to win prizes offered by the Bank. Deposits are invested on an absolute venture basis according to Islamic Sharia-compliant laws and regulations.
- Prizes and draws are offered regularly through savings-related campaigns.
- Yields are calculated based on your average daily balance.
- A debit and Tayseer credit cards could be issued depending on the Savings Account balance.
- Personal loans are available and guaranteed by the Savings Account balance.
- Money transfers could be made.
- No interest or account management fees are charged.
- Deposits and cash withdrawals in all foreign and local currencies could be made.
- Access to electronic online banking services and SMS, including IslamiOnline and IslamiMobile services, is granted.
- The opportunity to open more than one sub-account is available.
- The use of all banking services offered according to the terms of each service is made possible.
- The chance to open accounts for more than one beneficiary, including for children under the supervision of a parent or guardian, is granted.
- Be 18 years old or over; minors can open an account in their name under the supervision of their legal guardian.
- Participate in the Bank’s campaigns through one Savings Account only.
For any Questions ?
You can contact us easily and we will get back to you in a short time