With Western Union, customers can send and receive money transfers in just a few minutes from 200 countries and cities at more than half a million accredited destinations all around the world and at very convenient working hours.
- Transfer and receive money within minutes
- The beneficiary does not need a bank account
- Send and receive money in over 500,000 locations in over 200 countries
- Western Unions services are trusted all over the world
- An ID card
- The name of transfer recipient according to official documents.
- A personal ID
- The name of the sender according to official documents
- A Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Details of the country that issued the transfer
- The amount of money transferred and the country of origin of the transfer
Commissions are decided by Western Union. Commission varies depending on the amount sent, and the transfer destination.
For any Questions ?
You can contact us easily and we will get back to you in a short time