ISO 9001:2015 Certification
In line with its continuous striving for excellence and given the premium banking services and products it offers, the Palestine Islamic Bank (PIB) has obtained the ISO 9001:2015 International Quality Certification.
PIB was granted this certification following the external audit conducted by GCL-Palestine, representative of GCL International, a certification specialized entity. The audit concluded that the Bank met all the relevant requirements, namely in terms of adopting an advanced quality management system aligned with the criteria and principles of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, namely:
- Client-focused approach
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of operational and business aspects
- Conducting operations based on a risk management approach
- Adopting a leadership approach and ensuring employee engagement and skills development
- Promoting relationships and partnerships with all relevant entities
Through its quality policy, PIB is keen on achieving excellence in offering banking services and products, contributing to achieving growth and development of community service, while adhering to Sharia principles and values, as well as the instructions of the Palestine Monetary Authority and the Law, and applying international quality standards.
To achieve this commitment, the Bank undertakes the following:
- Customer happiness and satisfaction is a goal and the main focus of the bank's strategic plan.
- The bank's leadership is committed to meeting all the requirements of the accredited quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards and to continuously work on improving such.
- Working with a clear vision and professional performance to achieve transparency and honesty.
- Commitment to professional and high-quality business performance through training, development, raising the efficiency of employees and improving the work environment.
- Planning and implementation of services and products through a clear and defined methodology for administrative operations and activities.
- Planning, reviewing and continuously improving the administrative processes and work procedures using a clear methodology.
- Development, excellence and continuous improvement in all of the Bank's businesses to achieve and exceed the expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
- Continuous development of the technologies used to ensure the quality and security of information and business continuity.
- Adopting digital transformation strategies to provide services to the customers through digital channels at the highest level of quality and security.
- Issuing all institutional decisions based on enough documented information and accumulated experiences.
- Building strategic partnerships to contribute to raising the quality of services provided to the customers and achieving sustainable development through the Bank's business activities and deliverables.
- Contributing to achieving sustainable development is one of the outcomes of the basic administrative processes in the Bank, the most important of which being financing, and operations related to the financial inclusion.